Introducing BRYSA/Winchester United Winter Technical Training Series
Registration is now open for the Inaugural BRYSA/Winchester United Winter Technical Training Series. This series is being offered by 2000 (U19) Winchester United boy’s and girl’s teams. The program has been established as a volunteer opportunity for the graduating seniors to give back and as also as a fundraiser for the BRYSA and Winchester United Soccer Complex development fund.
The U19 Boys and Girls Winchester United Travel Teams will be offering a 10 week technical training series for the players with a birth year of 2011 (U8), 2012 (U7) and, 2013 (U6) age groups
To register simply login to your BRYSA account and choose “Winter Technical Training Series” in available programs.
- The program will be held Mondays inside the SportPlex starting Dec. 3-Feb. 18 (with a short break during the Holidays)
- There will be two sessions each Monday evening, the 2013 and 2012’s will train from 5:00-6:00 pm, while the 2011’s will train from 6:00-7:00 pm
- Participation is limited to 25 players per age group session, with a player to coach ratio of 3:1
- Each week a specific soccer move such as the Cruyff Turn, Spin, Matthews Cut, Step-over, and Feint will be highlighted with one-on-one instruction on how and when to execute the move
- The training’s will consist of 40 minutes of technical skills work, followed by 20 minutes of face paced small sided games where the highlighted skill will be incorporated in play.
- The goal of this program is to teach and advance our young player’s technical skills while providing a fun and challenging experience
- The cost of the program is $100 ($10 per session), an early registration discount of $90 is available through November 9th at 5:00 pm
- Each participant will receive a jersey to wear each session
- Participating players will be invited to local High School games in the Spring to watch and cheer for their coaches from the Winter Series
- All proceeds generated from this program will go towards the BRYSA and Winchester United Soccer Complex development fund
BRYSA For general inquiries, please contact your organization directly. Phone: 540-662-6380 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org